Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still fun?.... Yes.

After two months, wedding planning started to become less fun and more work (yes, I've only been engaged for one month, but I have been planning for two). So I got really sick of it for a few days and tried to dodge my mother's phone calls. But.... as we find new ideas and everything starts coming together I start to love it again!
So here's the latest: dress for the 4 little nieces, and the tie my sister got for Zachary. She got him cute brown linen pants too, but I don't have a picture. They'll coordinate so well!















So those are the exciting finds of the week. Now we're working on flowers... hot pink and white. OH!! And the most exciting news yet!! We took engagement pictures on Saturday! I am DYING to see them. Man. I love pictures and I have managed to accumulate a very limited number of good pictures of Chris and me over the last year and a half. (Lets hope that doesn't carry over into these pictures.) We also figured out the invitations, but I'm not going to show. bahah. They're really cute.
It's weird when we start planning things that make the wedding so real. Like invitations, people buying plane tickets, planning the day before and day of the wedding... it's really going to happen! My heart jumped when my friend said she booked her flight. Chris's jumped when I showed him the invitation. I'm so excited! Two months (minus one day)!!!

No comments: