"I scream as loud as anyone, but when asked to make a point, I tend to whisper." -The Format
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
ahhhh!!
Okay I think this is the most excited I've been since he proposed. I got to see just a few of our engagement pictures! She said they're almost done.... I am DYINGGGG to see more. They are so good! I gotta say, we're a cute couple. And now I am going to put a plug in for our photographer! This was her first engagement photo shoot and she was awesome! She had great places to go, tons of variety, and well, just see for yourself. YAY! So check out the website and if you know anyone in provo who needs pictures... Jess is your girl (really inexpensive too!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your taste is wonderful! It's going to be such a beautiful wedding. Most because of the bride and groom. the engagement pictures were amazing! YOu guys look so beautiful together... and happy! Well done! Chris's hair even looks good. :) Thanks for doing this blog. Boys dont' talk a lot about this stuff (especially Chris)and it's so great to feel in the loop! We are so excited for you guys!
I like the black and white picture with him holding you the best (not the one on the bench though that one is cute too). Though they are all darling. It will be a fun wedding.
Post a Comment