Okay... everyone has a blog. It's my turn. I actually started one once, but I had nothing to say so I deleted it. Now I'm going to try again. To start, I will introduce my wonderful fiance and myself with these articles from The Onion. The first one explains us better than the second, but the second was pretty funny and I'll explain why after you read them.
"Area Girlfriend Still Hasn't Seen Apocalypse Now"
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38820
"Local Girlfriend Always Wants To Do Stuff"
Christian posted that second one on my facebook wall the day after I wondered to him what we would do with all our time together this summer (we're getting married April 26). His answers that I recall were "we'll have lots of books to read... and we'll get Netflicks." (Little does he know that Clint and Kelli will be around this summer and they are the masters of "not doing nothing.") I actually think Chris and I are fairly balanced on our desires to do and not do stuff, so we should be just fine.
1 comment:
Hi Jenny!
It's Karen--your future sister-in-law :o) I saw your comment on Annie's blog and thought I'd drop by.... I loved your Onion articles. Don't worry, I haven't seen Apocalypse Now and I'm still happy. Chris and his movies :o) I'm just surprised you said yes, fully knowing that your last name was going to be Axelgard. Brave girl...
Can't wait to see you in April!!!
Post a Comment