Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ch-ch-changes

Well a lot has happened lately! A new semester has begun. This is Christian's last as an undergrad! He's working hard and impressing his professors left and right. I have three of my very own clients at the speech clinic. It's absolutely terrifying, but sometimes fun. I have three classes on top of that, which I still haven't even thought about a month into the semester. I spend all my time worrying about the clinic.
Next item, Bret is an official missionary. My whole family was in town to send him off. There's something a little more special sending off your little brother than your brother who is 5 years older. It just seems normal for big brothers to go on missions. But seeing my little baby brother as a missionary and reading his letters is really touching. He's so grown up and I'm so proud.

I stole this picture from Brooke's blog and somehow the quality got really bad:
And finally, MY PARENTS ARE MOVING TO WISCONSIN!! We didn't think they would really go through with it, but my dad accepted the job and they found a transition apartment last weekend. My dad is moving up there in March while my mom sticks around to sell the house. Once they get up there, they'll start looking around for a house. Weird. No one else has ever been to Wisconsin. There go our warm Christmases of playing frisbee and looking at alligators. At least we'll have lots of exploring to do in the new area.

No comments: